Monday, August 31, 2009

House of Tales

I've been working on This for more than a month. and here it is.. my first animated cartoon series. this will be aired on Nile Family in Ramadan. I'm so happy with it, this is what I've always looking for. this is ME :D

The series is called "House of Tales" it's a children show. I did only 7 episodes of the show. the other 7 were traditional animated by the rest of the Art department team. every episode was had a separate story line. so the variety of animation style from one episode to another wasn't a problem.

And I got the title sequence also.. the montage and mixage wasn't that good, maybe it was bad. but I'm really happy with it. I was working every 3 minute episode from scratch in only 3 days! I was on fire. I think I got my spirit back again. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment