Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teaching Animation!

I've got a job as an assistant animation teacher. and guess where.. I'll teach animation at Menia University, the Fine Art college, the animation department. the very place that I've graduated from!

This is a huge step in my life. I'm going to prepare for Master degree in animation then go for PHD.. going back to the traveling life, back and forth between Cairo and Menia. new people, new activities and a new career.

It is a whole new life plan! the thing is.. I didn't even planed it!! it just happened. it's the one opportunity that I couldn't refuse. of course it's a good thing. but I'm tired of changeovers. I don't know where this will take me, but I'm going for it anyway.

At least I have a friend "Sabry" he is working as an assistant teacher there for a year now. we'll be traveling together like old days. this will start next February, I hope it's going to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment