Monday, March 10, 2008

Turning Point

It was a really hard decision to make.. I left "Aroma"!! and now I'm working as a free contractor with "Maspiro" this is a big turning point in my career..
  • I decided to leave the web industry for ever as I am finally convinced that I must pursuit my career in animation without any diversions.
  • I decided to leave Aroma as I realized that I will always be only a tool there, never a really creative artist with his own vision. even if this vision is still immature, it won't grow up in "Aroma".
  • I decided to never work a full time job, if I really want to be an independent artist.
  • I decided to work with "Maspiro" as a free contractor artist, so I can have a good income while I have time to lead my life anyway I want.
Everybody thinks I'm crazy.. I don't know maybe I am. but hey.. I'm still 24 what could happen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment