Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aroma

I got the job in "Aroma" after I discovered that they are the leader studio in media advertising in Egypt, they are the best, and I got a nice salary. and now I'm sitting beside my brother in the web development department.

My first task was a web animation for a website of an agency named "look" the idea was to take the double O in look "oo" and use them in animated presentation of the website pages.

I did it trying to impress the creative director, so I can transfer myself from the web development department to the creative department. I don't know if it's going to work, but they need me here in the web department. they say that my experience in web design and development exceeded my experience in drawing and animation. it was like they punched me in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment