Monday, July 2, 2007

2 Weeks

I have only 2 weeks to complete my graduation project. as with the tiny idea that I have. it's growing now to be a good plot. I added a good twist to it, and finally I'm beginning to like it. I settled down in my apartment in "Menia", I have a new powerful PC, my "Genius" tablet, and I have a big sign on my monitor that says "DON'T PANIC!" now I'm depending on my luck! speaking of luck.. lucky me I'm almost broke these days... so much spending, no income at all. my brother is fixing this, he is trying to get me a freelance web-design job. as for me I fell like coding scripting will be really confusing at the moment.

At the mean time.. I didn't start production, it's all just pre-production work, sketches, concept art, character designs, backgrounds and storyboards. I'm not going to show you this now. but here is some sketches that I did in  Manga Studio with my Genius. I did this to stop myself from panicking!



No comments:

Post a Comment