Sunday, October 29, 2006

We Meet Again

After a long 3 years, I,m getting into a 3ds Max course in college!! it's just  a short beginners course, but it was totally odd. since I deliberately stopped learning max.. and now it pops in front of me!

The course was an easy job for me. as all projects were just 3D fundamentals. models, materials and lights all over again! and wen we come to animation.. it is as always as it was. TOO ADVANCED for beginners!

This is a project i did on the course, i experimented a very strange technique, witch I learned afterwords that it's used in game development.. There is NO LIGHT SOURCES in this scene!! it is all just material mapping for light and shade. anyway.. the result was cool i guess.


Here is some stills from the scene, witch became useful as backgrounds for other projects I did in college.


No comments:

Post a Comment